Our organic jojoba oil is honestly sourced from southern California and is processed by cold pressing the seeds of the the Simmondsia chinensis plant. Jojoba oil is technically not considered an oil at all, rather it is a wax ester which closely resembles the oil your skin makes, called sebum. As we age, our sebaceous glands produce less and less sebum which is why jojoba is so great! It can help moisturize our skin and hair when our body stops doing it naturally! Have acne or oily-prone skin? Fret not! Jojoba oil is perfect because it is non-comedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog pores and is rich in iodine which fights harmful bacteria growth that leads to breakouts.
fête carrier oils contain 30ml of 100% certified organic oil
How to Use Our Organic Jojoba Oil
- add a few drops to a cotton ball to remove makeup
- blend with organic raw honey, fine grain sea salt/sugar
- apply a few drops and apply as a facial moisturizer
- use a couple drops to damp hair as a leave-in-conditioner
- use as a carrier oil to apply our organic essential oils to the skin